In case of questions about the process of issue of digital signature or after the issue about the process of signing a digital document, you have to contact exclusively via e-mail or by phone with the commissioned office of Chamber in which you belong.
The cost of the issue of a digital signature by the Chamber in which the member belongs, is 80 without taxes (99.20).
The cost will be paid through a code payment that the businessman – member will receive through an e-mail by the Chamber that belongs, with the offered channels of service of Participating Banks in her Interbank System JUPITER, in the following way:
- Pireaus Bank :
- PAYMENT TO THE SHOP: debit of an account, cash in the funds
- PAYMENT WINBANKINTERNETBANKING: debit of an account, credit card of the Bank
- PAYMENT WINBANKPHONEBANKING: with debit of account & credit card of Group
- PAYMENT through site WWW.EASYPAY.GR : debit of an account, credit card the Bank
- For the other Banks apply the following:
|A/A||BANK||RAYMENT TO THE SHOP||PAYMENT THROUGH INTERNET BANKING||PAYMENT THROUGH PHONE BANKING|
|1||NATIONAL BANK OF GREECE||√||√||√|
|6||PANCRETAN COOPERATIVE BANK||√||√|
|7||COOPERATIVE BANK OF CHANIA||√||√|
|8||COOPERATIVE BANK OF EPIRUS||√||√|
|9||COOPERATIVE BANK OF KARDITSA||√||√|
|10||COOPERATIVE BANK OF SERRES||√||√|
|11||COOPERATIVE BANK OF THESSALY||√|
|12||COOPERATIVE BANK OF EVROS||√|
|13||COOPERATIVE BANK OF PIERIA||√|
|14||COOPERATIVE BANK OF DRAMA||√|
A digital signature lasts for 5 years.